Sunday 13 February 2011

Mrs Doonuthin & The Message Board

So Mrs Doonuthin comes downstairs from staring at her laptop... all pink in the face and excited. Seems she took the step to join a stop-motion animation site and posted a message on its message board... asking for comments on her films.

And she got replies.

She rushes to the Saturday Night glass of Red, wittering on about "frame rates" and "tie-downs". (I kid you not.) And is generally... all of a fluster...Well - she doesn't get out much.

Say I: "Did they mention me?"

Say she - slurping the red stuff: "One person said your stretch and yawn in the Christmas film was very natural."

Apparently that tall lump of clay, Queenie, got very kind comments for "Audition". I say... that she can hardly find the audience at her audition. I say... claygirl can hardly stagger across the stage.

Moi! Moi! I was vivacious and laughing and all that stuff.
Does anybody mention me? Nada. Zilch.

There is no justice.

No comments: