Sunday 21 August 2011

"The Killing": That Sweater. She's Back.

Sara's back. A series of repeat showings of "Forbrydelsen" - the original Danish crime series known as The Killing, starts tonight on BBC 4 at 10pm. Be warned, if you haven't seen it before, it's a long old series. But I's been hooked.

Channel 4 is still showing the U.S. remake on Thursdays at 9pm. I will now admit to starting to lose interest in this version. Though I think the lead actress, Mireille Enos, is very good. But for me... I dunno... times like these I realise that I feel at home with... European!

So, if you haven't seen the Danish original. And crime telly is your thing. Turn off the phone. Get out the popcorn.... or nicotine gum... and settle in for the duration. Cos then. Mmmn. Series 2 starts in the autumn.

No comments: