Sunday 9 September 2012

All Wrapped Up In...

Some of you may say... where have she been all week? Somewhere exciting? What be she doing that be at the forefront of exciting counter-over-60s culture?

Well the answer is... leaving aside The Old Man's Birthday celebrations which means spending all day shopping cos that be what The Old Man do love to do....

.... the answer is.... I did buy myself a pasta machine. You know? One of those cute shiny metal roller thingies? So I be exhausted. I do not have time to write posts for the blog.

You see - first I have to get the thing out of it's box, all of it. Then I have to work out how to put the bits together. And for me... Well you know how The Old Man be facial recognition challenged? Me... I be 3D challenged. Up, down, left, right, back to front... I do not know.

Then I do have to find somewhere to clamp the thing down... with room for it to squeeze out in both directions... and somewhere where I can get everything all floury and foody. And for sure that means nowhere in my kitchen. I have to move the whole kit and caboodle on to the dining table.

Then... I have to make the pasta. And that is just the start....

No comments: