Tuesday 11 September 2012

Last Night I Dreamed...

.... a friend have come to stay. I be trying to welcome and get food ready. She have brought a little plastic dish of some food like a south-east Asian soup. It do taste nice..... but my whole welcome and food thing do get out of hand. In fact the south-east Asian soup be all we eat.... cos Things proliferate. Not to mention the spare people cluttering up the place (which is not my home as now...) who be like members of the Royal family and bankers' children and such like. So that I be forever trying to put food on the table but not quite managing it and it do get ridiculous and be like champagne and cakes and right at the end..... sugar spun fripperies like a "prince on a white horse-type" cake ornament... and....and....
What an awful dream.

I do know what it be though ...... pasta machine guilt.

No comments: